Jessops Price Matching do they still do it???

timus

Many years ago they did a price match when i bought my 300x slr, i just wondered if they are likely to do it with the 40d i fancy upgrading my 350d Just wanted to know before i try my luck tomorrow!!! If they do what companies will they match or wont match?

jonnypb

thats the million dollar question! some do some don't and it can depend who you speak to instore as well. They have been putting vouchers in some camera mags where they'll price match any lens or dslr in that magazine and normally warehouse express are cheaper than them so they'll price match them

timus

Yeah quite fancy the 40d may try my luck!!! Once i have the money to buy one LOL. I remember seeing that voucher before have to keep an eye out in case they do it again.

harry66

The voucher has been in one of the camera mags I subscribe to every month for the past few months - dont know if it is in this months though...
The two mags I get are Photography Monthly and Practical Photography - new issues just arrived the other day so cant be sure if they have the voucher this month.

kelvin

I managed to get the Bournemouth Store to price match a 400D (+ Kit Lens) at the weekend. Curry's were doing their "10% off" weekend, so I ended up paying just shy of what I would have a couple of weeks ago when Canon were still running their cashback deal (Without the hassle of having to claim it back!) :)

Kelvin.

timus

Went in today asked and the guy said that they only price match off there site or shops within a 10 mile radius, so unfortunatley i am will have to keep on searching for my bargain 40D.

hanxslf

I bought a Nikon D40 a couple of weeks ago using one of those vouchers out of a digital camera mag, They will match any price in the same magazine the voucher is printed in, so take the mag with you. I found A J PURDY were the cheapest for the camera, so they matched it on the spot. I bought it just in time to claim the £60 cash back from NIKON.

With the price match & £60 cash back the D40 finaly cost me £269.
cheaper than some second hand D40's on fleabay :rotfl:

hanxslf

Yeah the vouchers usually have a valid till date on them, usually for that month.
I was lucky to get mine so cheap because of the £60 cashback from NIKON of which the offer on that has now expired.
it came with a 18-55 lens, so i'm looking to get another zoom lens for it when i find one at a good price, I would like an 18-200 but those are VERY EXPENSIVE

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom