• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Jessops finance?

Taiga_Shinjiro

Does anyone know whether I would be eligible for jessops finance if I'm a full-time student but not currently working?

Have my eye on a Canon 70-200 L lens but working out how best to obtain it- would definetely be able to keep up with monthly instalments but not sure whether Jessops would let me pay a deposit and then paying off the rest over a set period.

Anyone have any experience with jessops finance?

Richard

a l e x

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know whether I would be eligible for jessops finance if I'm a full-time student but not currently working?

Have my eye on a Canon 70-200 L lens but working out how best to obtain it- would definetely be able to keep up with monthly instalments but not sure whether Jessops would let me pay a deposit and then paying off the rest over a set period.

Anyone have any experience with jessops finance?

Richard

Not personally but I hear its a bitch.

Im sure you know that when you take out a loan/credit card/finance its decided on credit scoring. One of the main factors on the credit score is income... they wont lend someone money who does not have a steady income... without a job i'd say you've got no chance of getting finance... :(

weetsie

i didnt know jessops did finance, i might try that

however im in the same if not a worse boat than you, i have no job and im not a student.

twist

Distinguished Member
Its like taking a loan from the bank, no previous history like (your own bills, credit cards, constant monthly income etc.) No loan.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom