Jersey’s Pioneer 8th Gen Owners Here Is Your Chance For ISF Calibration

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by MaDBeN, Jan 25, 2008.

1. MaDBeN

MaDBeN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Attention all Pioneer plasma owners living here in Jersey ******** the man with the "Golden Eyes" has agreed to come over and perform an ISF calibration on my LX508 :smashin: As those of you living over here will be aware there is no service like this available in the island and as you can imagine the travel costs involved in bringing an engineer over by yourself can be quite off-putting and expensive.

Most of you will have read the rave reviews that have appeared in the LX threads post calibration and by the reaction of those who have had their set calibrated by ******** it sounds like he really knows how to get the best out of these sets.

For those of you that are interested in having your set ISF calibrated but have been put off by the high travel costs this is a unique opportunity for you get it done and keep the cost as low as possible by sharing the price of the flights with others :thumbsup:

As of yet no date has been set for my calibration so if you are interested in having yours done please feel free to post in this thread or PM me and we will arrange a date that is suitable for all.

Thanks For Reading

Ben