raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Jerry Doyle dies at age 60

b5_doyle.jpg

RIP

'Babylon 5' Star Jerry Doyle -- Dead at 60

Sad news and a young age for today to die. :(
Babylon 5 for me one of the best sci-fi series that's been on TV hardly any duff episodes and great charters.

R.I.P. Jerry

Jerry Doyle, dead at 60
Michael O'Hare, dead at 60
Jeff Conaway, dead at 60
Andreas Katsulas, dead at 59
Tim Chaote, dead at 49
Richard Biggs, dead at 44 A sad day :(

I always liked Garibaldi (he reminded me of Bruce Willis), and Jerry was one of the better actors in the show.

Bye, man.
Just been reading only seconds ago he was in Moonlighting and Quote.
where he played a potential replacement for Bruce Willis character.

He was also married to Andrea Thompson which only lasted 2 years whilst he was in Babylon 5. Andrea played Talia Winters a telepath and a member pf the psi corp.
Talia.jpg

Just been reading only seconds ago he was in Moonlighting and Quote.
where he played a potential replacement for Bruce Willis character.

He was also married to Andrea Thompson which only lasted 2 years whilst he was in Babylon 5.

Makes sense. Also didn't know he was married to Andrea.

RIP Jerry.
One of the characters that made B5 - especially when Molari wound Garibaldi up :D

Sad news indeed RIP Jerry Doyle AKA Mr Garibaldi as Londo would say...

"It is good to have friends, is it not, Mr. Garibaldi? Even if, maybe, only for a little while?" "Even if only for a little while."

Here's a nice shot of the ladies of B5 (courtesy of the lovely Claudia Christian from FB)
Claudia Christian | Facebook

14dnkgy.jpg

Is that Patricia Tallman, Claudia Christian, Andrea Thompson??????? and Mira Furlan.

Ugh, damned shame. Always liked him in B5. R.I.P.

(It's crazy how Walter Koenig has outlived most of his B5 co-stars, he's 79 and still going strong)

And the only one to really break away from Star Trek.

Ugh, damned shame. Always liked him in B5. R.I.P.

(It's crazy how Walter Koenig has outlived most of his B5 co-stars, he's 79 and still going strong)
The male ones anyway, and the ladies are nowhere near 79.

Yes, I meant the male ones.
I wasn't picking you up just adding info.;)
Although not in that pictures of the ladies Julie Caitlin Brown missing who played 2 characters in the series one long run as one as Na'Toth who was G'Kar aid, but in one episode with out the prosthetic played Guinevere Corey who came on behalf of Earth as Sheridan's attorney when he was a accused of murder.
Pics in both roles.
NaToth.jpg
xc0qiga6yl7aiqax.jpg

And then not forgetting Tracy Scoggins from the last series and went on to Crusade, as Captain Elizibeth Lockley.
Tracy Scoggins....jpg

Last edited:
Truly Sad to here of the passing of Jerry Doyle , He played a very good role in B5
Security Chief Michael Garibaldi also reminded me of a close twin to Bruce Willis.
He will live on in our hearts with the rest of the crew that have passed too quickly.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom