Jericho Season 1 - £2.87 Delivered!

Starburst

Novice Member
At that price it's worth it for a bookend, if they think I'm paying over a tenner for the shorter second season though.....
:rotfl:

Well that price didn't last long.

Last edited:

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Hope you got there in time :smashin:

Really enjoyed the first series and thought it was worth the tenner I paid for it at the time.

Picked the second series up for a fiver on the classifieds, so didn't feel too ripped off.

Starburst

Novice Member
I got confirmation at that price and quidco response and just got an email telling me it was a "special price limited stock" and they've removed it from my order so I've cancelled the rest of the order.

I would have accepted sorry we priced it wrong and since we didn't take any cash we've removed the product but they didn't so that pretty much sours me towards a company I had no problems with previously.

akivo

Novice Member
I would have accepted sorry we priced it wrong and since we didn't take any cash we've removed the product but they didn't so that pretty much sours me towards a company I had no problems with previously.
I've had this 3 times already this year, twice with The Hut once with HMV saying they've run out of "promotional stock" which is ******. Why can't they just admit they made a **** up at least it's more honest?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom