Jericho (ITV)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Upcoming eight-part series, Jericho, stars Jessica Raine, Hans Matheson and Clarke Peters.

Set in the Yorkshire Dales in the 1870s, the drama will focus upon the shantytown of Jericho, home to a community that will live, thrive and die in the shadow of the viaduct they’ve been brought together to build.

It was a good show just went crazy towards the end :)

Who ever uploaded this from ITV does not know what day it is :facepalm: It does not air tonight

Starts Thursday, 7 January

Any one think early on who the killer was? Expert in in blowing things up turns up and the one already there gets blown up. Newcomer gets the job of the old one.

Enjoyed it. I was tired watching the final act, but reading Garrett's post might clear it up for me - though my view may differ from his post

So Ralph (Afro-American actor from The Wire) is the mastermind, having taken the key impression. He gave the copied key to the worker dude who liked his drink, to sabotage the shaft, who was earlier seen by the boy taking the gunpowder and later got killed by the kid.

If the boy comes clean to everyone who he saw taking the gunpowder. But no one knows where the culprit is, as he got secretly buried after his death, this leaves Ralph in the clear for now

Last edited:
Anyone realize that's John Tams singing in it who also sang in the Sharp series as Hagman.

upto episode 3, pretty likable series :laugh:

Predictable tosh throughout all 8 eps. Just another soap, not a British western or Deadwood as they claimed, nor a patch on the new Poldark.

No word on renewal obviously means it wasn't a runaway success and that ITV's considering its options.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom