Jericho - Good "end of the world" type show

C

Chris Surrender

Stumbled across this series accidentally whilst browsing www.tv.com, thought i'd give it a go, watched the 1st couple of episodes and really got into it.

It kinda has a similar feel to Stephen Kings The Stand, if you've ever seen it.

It's not the greatest series in the world, but i found myself rushing home to watch the next episode anyway!

It's just been granted 7 episodes for series 2 and if the viewer numbers are big enough, they'll continue. From what I've read on the jericho forum, it's going to be shown on certain websites as well as on tv in the states.

Give it a go!

PAH

Cheers, will probably give it a go.

The Stand is one of my favourite Stephen King novels though I don't think I've seen the tv mini series of the same name. May have to give that a go too, they're both available on Lovefilm that I'm a member of. :thumbsup:

Batch

I though season 1 was great (except the ending), watched it on Hallmark. I hope there's a full second season.

Oakwood

Thoroughly enjoyed the series. The first few episodes are riveting....it flattens out a bit, but then rises to a crescendo at the end(especially as you start to find out more about the circumstances). Watched it on Hallmark, who said it would be coming back next year. After cancelling it(amidst a furore), CBS have brought it back for a mini-run this winter, with the option of more if the ratings justify it. To be fair, Jericho was up against the ratings dynamo of American Idol on Fox!!
I understand, unless things have changed, that ITV4 have the rights for the first series this autumn, so try and catch it. It"s worth your time.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom