Jeremy Bulloch

Drax1

Distinguished Member

After Dave Prowse a couple of weeks ago, now the sad news that Jeremy Bulloch has passed away at 75. Best known for immortalising Boba Fett in Empire and Jedi (and a cameo in Revenge of The Sith). Really gutted about this. Another I met on the convention circuit, and a very nice man. Had a lot of time for his fans.

RIP Mr Bulloch.

Last edited:

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Met him a few years ago at a con at Turf Moor along with Prowse, what a lovely bloke he was and made a beeline for my 1 year old Leia when I told him her name, 2020 can get in the bin RIP 😓

mckee74

Distinguished Member
I should imagine many folks here met him at a convention, and what a bloody nice bloke he was. A real gent.

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
As above - I met him 15 years ago at a Convention in Milton Keynes - he was a terrific Guy :(

taposh

Another little piece of childhood chipped away. One from the pre-internet days coming across a magazine article or TV program with him in it and the excitement of seeing what he looked like under the mask ! RIP Mr B.

lucasisking

Distinguished Member
As well as Boba, he recently played a Star Destroyer commander in Rogue One.
1608304318027.png

Also was an officer in Empire and a crewman in The Phantom Menace.

RIP.

mckee74

Distinguished Member
Hate to be that guy, but I'm pretty certain it turned out that the above actor in Rogue One is not Jeremy Bulloch.

reddevil69

I recognised the name but it was from an episode where he was in George and Mildred and also from Robin of Sherwood.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom