Jennifer's Body (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 18/09/2017

Embossed title

jb-jpg.893159

Attachments

• JB.jpg
    JB.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 694
  • JB (inside).jpg
    JB (inside).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 172
  • JB (back).jpg
    JB (back).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I am not fond of those hinged metalpaks that is why I don't have this already.

Same front as the futurepak but different inside and back so not a straight copy.

Sold out already?

I fail to see to point of signing up to Zavvi's Steelbook TXT alert system. So far Ive had one alert for a Steelbook and one for a poster?!

Any other way of getting announcements?

Sold out already?

I fail to see to point of signing up to Zavvi's Steelbook TXT alert system. So far Ive had one alert for a Steelbook and one for a poster?!

Any other way of getting announcements?

It's not sold out, it hasn't gone live yet (which is why it says "not yet available" in the OP), will update when known :)

It's not sold out, it hasn't gone live yet (which is why it says "not yet available" in the OP), will update when known.
OK, was just thinking that.

Be nice if Zavvi said "not yet available" rather than "sold out". Makes me think exactly that, so I'd be unlikely to check back again.

Especially since when the Pre-orders sell out they get labelled as SOLD OUT also.

OK, was just thinking that.

Be nice if Zavvi said "not yet available" rather than "sold out". Makes me think exactly that, so I'd be unlikely to check back again.

Especially since when the Pre-orders sell out they get labelled as SOLD OUT also.

They've been asked countless times over the years to make that clearer but here we are still. Until such a time (if ever) you'll have to rely on helpful members of forums to keep you updated ;)

Looking good. Not sure the wife would buy the " it's a outstanding film" story somehow... :facepalm:

Well the futurepak experiment failed so may as well do them again properly ;)

As for the cover i do like it, but i have the amaray with bumpy slipcase, is that still sought after?

Well the futurepak experiment failed so may as well do them again properly ;)

The futurepak was done properly (embossed, spot gloss)
The overall artwork of the futurepak is better too (imo) and quality is higher then many steelbooks i have in my collection.
I guess you don't have the futurepak, or you wouldn't say it was a fail ;)

The futurepak was done properly (embossed, spot gloss)
The overall artwork of the futurepak is better too (imo) and quality is higher then many steelbooks i have in my collection.
I guess you don't have the futurepak, or you wouldn't say it was a fail ;)

I wasn't talking about this in particular, nor the quality, i had an arkham origins one, they were well made. Im talking about the fact nobody bought them, that was why the experiment failed. People wanted steelbooks, for better or worse. And the spine wasn't a good idea, give me that :)

I wasn't talking about this in particular, nor the quality, i had an arkham origins one, they were well made. Im talking about the fact nobody bought them, that was why the experiment failed. People wanted steelbooks, for better or worse. And the spine wasn't a good idea, give me that :)

Agree for the spines ;)
Imho, the main reason why this didn't sell out is because the movie isn't that good...
I'm pretty sure this steelbook will stay in stock for a long time (after the Zavvi sold out period of course) :D

Again its not this particular one, loads are a fiver new on ebay and other places, really top films too. Id still prefer amaray over them.
Personally i loved this film but i did watch it many years ago when i was into megan fox big time, but shortly after just forgot about her :)

Couple of pics (from @Steelbook_M on twitter)
Embossed title and Zero finish.
jb-jpg.913170

jb-2-jpg.913171

Attachments

• JB.jpg
    JB.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 625
  • JB (2).jpg
    JB (2).jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 813
Last edited:
@RedDevil85
I thought this was matte with spot gloss on title no?
Still prefer my futurepak back art.

Must be Zero finish then as it does have a shine/smoothness look to it :)
No doubting the embossed/spot glossed title, nice treatment overall, just have no interest in film, typically.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom