• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Jeff Gerstmann is back !!!!

Mr-Bananas

For all those missing the madness of Jeff Gerstmann after he left Gamespot........He is back.

He and Ryan Davis has set up a new website called Giant bomb: http://www.giantbomb.com/

On this weeks Podcast they are joined by Alex Nevaro, also an ex Gamespot member.

I was a big fan of the old Gamespot, so its great news to see them back. :thumbsup:

Vilrak

Standard Member
This is only the temporary site which has been running since Feb, the full site will be lauched in the summer with alot more section/ features :thumbsup:

Astraeus

Why did they leave GameSpot? Navaro was someone I was very familiar with from my time of using GameSpot as a bible of new releases.

dannius

Why did they leave GameSpot? Navaro was someone I was very familiar with from my time of using GameSpot as a bible of new releases.

Gerstmann was reportedly sacked after slating Kane & Lynch in a review, a title which at the time was being heavily advertised on Gamespot.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom