Jeepers Creepers Review {DON'T read this if you haven't see the movie}!

F

frisko.78

Hello people,
I just want to say that the Jeepers Creeper Review on the latest issue of Total DVD was RUBBISH!!
The man pretend to know about horror movies but I think he doesn't know a damn about them.
He's saying that the first part of the movie is good, but then the monster comes out and ruin everything. Well, he couldn't be more wrong! I was lucky because I saw the movie without knowing anything about it, and the greatest thing was that you're sure to watch a movie with the usual maniac {like Hallowen, Friday the 13th......}. But when I saw the wings coming out of him, I was like "YEAH!". The main thing about horror movies today is that is so hard to be original. That's why Scream was a big success, because it was talking about rules and common situations in such movies! And I was totally amazed with the twist in this movie!
In conclusion, I want many, many people to shout with me this:
"Whoever you are, writer of the Jeepers Creepers Review, SHUT UP!

"Whoever you are, writer of the Jeepers Creepers Review... it was a knaff movie."

There was no point to this film at all, hence the totally unconclusive ending. It was almost as if they started making the movie without the whole script. They got so far, got stuck and so just decided to bring out some monster, then got stuck again so decided to end the movie before it got any worse.

Totally unscary and has the biggest anti-climax of any film I've seen in a long time. What a waste.

No, no, NOOOO!
Please, somebody! You Must like this movie, ALL OF YOU! Where are you people?

Alright then, Pointon: tell me which movies are the scariest ever 4 ya!

Never been scared by any movie ever. Just doesn't work for me.

However, I can highly recommend 'The Woman In Black'. The thing that sets this apart from other scary movies is that it's not a scary movie at all, it's actually a scary and extremely wonderful piece of theatre. I sat on the edge of the row, and when she walks down the aisle, people just lose all bladder functions. Scared the crap out of me. Fantastic, truly frightening at places, and will honest to God have you jumping out of your seat. If you ever get the chance, see it.

Alright, if you're not a horror-movie fan I can understand why you don't like Jeepers Creepers. You must understand that people like me, who watched horrors since they were kids, are always looking for something different, because they have seen the same movie with just a different maniac or monster so many times...That's why I loved Jeepers Creepers, Ring, etc...
Thanks for the feedback, can you give me some more info about that movie so I can find it?

i thought it was the most biggest pile of dog turd i have ever seen:eek:

terrible movie,plot was pants,shocking!

carl

Originally posted by frisko.78
Alright, if you're not a horror-movie fan I can understand why you don't like Jeepers Creepers.

Thanks for the feedback, can you give me some more info about that movie so I can find it?

Didn't say I wasn't a horror movie fan. Just that I've never been scared by any movie ever. Especially those insane stalker movies like Halloween and Scream... and teen horror is simply pathetic.

As for 'The Woman In Black', as I said, it's not a movie (although there may have been an adaption at some time), it's a play. Two blokes and one very pale woman on a stage in London (coming to a theatre near me soon though - already have my tickets), and it's a far scarier experience than I've had with any movie.

btw frisco

i respect your opinion,im also a big horror fan ever since i saw evil dead when i was about nine when last house on the left ect(video nasties).were on the go.

just didnt get jeepers creepers ;)

this 'The Woman In Black' sounds interesting.

carl

Alright, PLEEASE Pointon tell me a couple of horror movies you do like! I'm SO curious! Do you like Rosmary's baby? The invasion of the Body Snatchers {it's a sci-fi movie, I know, but whatever}? How about some John Carpenter' stuff, like The Prince of darkness? (I almost wet myself with this one...)

I enjoyed 'The Thing'. I also liked 'The Exorcist', 'Night Of The Living Dead', 'Child's Play', 'Alien', 'The Shining' (the only Kubrick film I do like), 'Halloween' was enjoyable if totally unscary, 'Ring', 'Ring 2' and the other one (Japan produce some awesome horror flicks), 'The Birds' (pure genius), 'The Wicker Man'.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Da da da da da da!!! (Jumps to the rescue:D )

I loved it.
Jeepers was excellent.
Don't listen to these others, they have far too much taste to enjoy a film of such calibre.:)

I had my eyes covered and really liked the film from begining to end.

I'm so easy.

Finally!! Thanks man, I beleive in the human race again, now!!

:D

frisco

haveyou ever seen the movie"superstition" is a low budget horror from the early 80's

when i saw this when i was young i nearly sh*t my pants i can still see images of it now(i havnt seen it for about 15 years):eek:

dont think its available on dvd,i think ill do a search on imdb.com

see if its availabe

carl

Well Carl,
I may have seen it but I need some more info. You see, I lived in Italy since August 2000, and over here we don't respect movies too much: if the original title was Superstion, in Italy the film's title can be something like Black Blood!!!!!!
Please tell me some more about it.

try this link just found it,

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0084739

its not available on dvd:(

its only given 4.5 stars but have a read of the user comments most seem to love it.

wouldnt mind seeing it again!

cod

It seems like it will be hard to find it in VHS as well...
Damn, now I'm so curious!

I loved the first half and thought it was really creepy but they have a point I thought turning the bad guy into some dumbass winged thing was very lazy.
The movie went from genuinely scary when you thought this cute brother and sister were in danger from a mega-evil serial killer maniac type.
When I saw he had wings I gave up caring as it changed from being a situation that could possibly happen (especially in America) to the worst kind of X-files episode.
The first half reminded me of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre for some reason. Very good ending too.

How can I be the only one who like the twist in the movie? I mean, without that you got another "I now what you did last summer" etc...
Does anybody who likes horror movies feel like this: you watch a new horror movie and you hope to see something different, original. You see Jeepers Creepers, and after a long long time you say "Yess!" because you feel like you already know what's going to happen when you see a horror, but this time they got you, you would never had thought of that!

I'm all for the twists where the same old lame mad man come-stalker actually turns out to be a demon, because the supernatural is so much better suited to this genre. But the way it was handled was immature and not at all subtle, and just spoiled it completely.

Don't know about that one.
I suppose it was as good an ending as to be expected, but I would have liked to have seen something a lot more original.

However, I still enjoyed it, and for once a goodie gets it!:D

I certainly didn't expect that one.

Devil 1. Goodies 0.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom