1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jeepers creepers problems

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by keyser, Apr 18, 2002.

1. keyser

keyser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Is it a common problem not being able to play Jeepers Creepers. It works neither for my pioneer 737 or the pioneer 444, but it work's on an old pioneer I have. What can I do, am I doomed not to see this movie?

2. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,014
    this was highlighted when the movie first came out on Reg 1. The branching system at the start of the disc seems to cause problems with lots of machines. I have a Pioneer 939-A and it wouldn't play..:(
    Didn;t matter really 'cos the film turned out to be pants..and then Joy Ride was released and is much better..:)

3. Plastikman

Plastikman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Keyser try and sell it and wait for it to come on Sky MovieMax, didn't think it was really that great. As museumsteve said watch Joyride brilliant film.

4. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Ignore the heathens.:D I loved the film.
    However, won't play on my 737 either, but luckily I have a spare Yamaha DVD that we used. I think the same prolem exsists with the R2 disc too. We are out of luck on that one.

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have r2 disc and it plays fine on my PC, it's a great disc too, tonnes of brilliant extras (excellent 60min docu, deleted scenes and director commentary) and has great picture and sound. Film's good too, i actually prefer it now than when I saw it in the cinema.

6. keyser

keyser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    So your saying that neither region 1 or 2 jeepers works for my DVD. That sucks, feels like I´m being ripped off. Bought the film and can´t use it and I´ll never be able to sell it for as much as I bought it for. What morons release a movie that doens´t work for a major part of dvd players?