Jedward to Win Eurovision

J4CK DANIELS

Novice Member
...and i'm not even Irish!!

:thumbsup:

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
dunno about that, im not watchin gbut im in the room my wife is watching:rolleyes:

pic quality is superb

mattclarkie

Novice Member
Norton was talking about how they had 'drilled in' the dance moves. They weren't even synchronised with each other, let alone the actual song, they were just pratting around on the stage like a pair of 4 year olds at a wedding reception.

And the song :suicide:

HD PQ is certainly better than the SD stream.

Adams0211

Novice Member
My wife has got it on too. She just came out with a classic: "Do America sing in this?"

Almost as funny as the time she asked how many episodes were in a series of 24, midway through season four!

mjb-av

Novice Member
Like others my wife has this on, so my only escape is to read the forums on my iPhone!

Shanksy7

Novice Member
Yea lads, your wife's are watching it :)

Jedward's performance was awful tho the female backing singers were nice :):)

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

Citizen J

Novice Member
I've seen that artist before on Youtube, very impressive.

I started watching this at 9:50, only saw three of the songs and the wrap up, absolutely nothing else on TV to watch.

All I got to say is that the woman who sang the German entry is absolutely stunning!

pinnocchio

There was something very strange last night, I was watching the live odds on Betfair and about a minute before the first votes were cast Azerbaijan suddenly became a huge favourite and stayed there all night.

If I was a suspicious person I'd think someone had access to inside information.

Gambit1977

pinnocchio said:
There was something very strange last night, I was watching the live odds on Betfair and about a minute before the first votes were cast Azerbaijan suddenly became a huge favourite and stayed there all night.

If I was a suspicious person I'd think someone had access to inside information.
I noticed that!
I put a fiver on Moldova before it all started at 150/1, that plummeted to 12s. France never moved beyond 2/1 yet it was horrendous!

brian s

Distinguished Member

I think it's sad to watch this in the first place. Even sadder to look at the bookies odds. What's worse is that I'm commenting in this thread.

:eek::laugh:
Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom