1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy x-box uk release date??

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by one_jedi, Sep 19, 2003.

1. one_jedi

one_jedi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Although i'm loving KOTOR, especailly now i'm a jedi, i'm really looking forward to Jedi Academy, I loved Outcast even if the puzzles were a bit annoying and the game was slighty dated, still, so far, the game that gave me the feeling of being a jedi best. Been looking at some websites of X-Box release dates and they seem to be different, some say as early as in 28 days around the 17th of October, some say the 31 october and then some say not till about the 14th Novemeber!

I'm really looking forward to this and the sooner the better but was just wondering if anyone knew anything?

2. UncagedTyphoon

UncagedTyphoon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hey this will rock with online lightsabre battles
    totally awsome I be cutting them up just hope the controls are better than on obi wan

3. one_jedi

one_jedi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just been looking at some reviews of the pc version (is out in the US) and I was pleasantly surprised, the worse I found was 4 out of 5! saw a few 8.7, 8.9 out of 10 etc, one place gave it 9 out of 10 and another place gave it 4.5 out of 10! This was from magazines as well and just not players own reviews! Don't know what the x-box magazines will rate it when it comes out as they weren't to happy with Outcast but then by the time it got to the consoles it was dated.

From what I've read i'm looking forward to it even more now!

4. UncagedTyphoon

UncagedTyphoon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    This is also out in the uk on PC

5. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Is it any good though?

6. one_jedi

one_jedi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    From all the reviews I have seen it supposed to be very good indeed, not ground breaking or innovative but very fun to play, if your a Star Wars fan it is a must I'd say. Sounds very good, just waiting for the x-box release.

7. beng

beng

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Outcast had a better multiplayer mode than it did a single player. When will Activision realise that all I want is an online lighstaberfest against Jedi from around the world? I don't want awful single player missions. I don't want a convoluted plot. I want Jedi Vs Jedi action throughout classic star wars locales. I want spinning jumping easy to execute moves. I want limbs falling off. I want long drawn out deuls between players with equal skills. I want to hear the sizzle-swoosh of my saber hitting another saber. Why bother with the one player game when this part of your new title will be so much better?

If you can play Academy on xbox live I'll be first in the cue.