Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

JBL PB10 150 Watt Down Firing 10 Inch Sub

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by RatNine, Aug 22, 2003.

1. RatNine

RatNine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have two 15-inch 200 watt subs from KLH and Audiosource,,,, both sound more like thunder and earthquakes than music.... sometimes they sound really underpowered and crappy,,,,, so im looking for a smaller sub with lots of power.... does anyone have the JBL PB10 ? What do you think of it ? it isnt REALLY expensive and 150 watts sound ok for a 10inch. If anyone knows of another good sub that SMALL and under $200 please let me know.

2. RatNine

RatNine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know about this sub ? Aiwa 10 Powered Subwoofer TS W150 ? it is only $124 and it has the same features as the JBL ...

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,905
    You are obviously posting from the other side of the pond to the rest of us here in the UK.

I don't think that the subs that you have mentioned have found their way over to us and dues to the inflated pricing of everything to do with Hifi and AV over here it is impossible to get anything "good" small or not for the equivalent of $200 here