Not working for me but think it's because shops not open in Scotland till tomorrow, plus no doubt low stock.

I had it in my basket and didn't check out on time. I'm also in Scotland and there is no stock in any stores. Cannot find stock in any area I have checked in the uk. Its just out of stock, as there is no issue with ordering other sound bars for collection around Glasgow. i should have bought it when i had the chance.

I had it in my basket and didn't check out on time. I'm also in Scotland and there is no stock in any stores. Cannot find stock in any area I have checked in the uk. Its just out of stock, as there is no issue with ordering other sound bars for collection around Glasgow. i should have bought it when i had the chance.
I couldn't get past select store for pick up to go to checkout. Hopefully come back in stock soon.

Got it ordered this morning.
me too, i think. bit of issue with my order initially but hopefully it has went through

update: got my confirmation now. wish i had of looked closer and seen i could have collected it tomorrow at Braehead. oh well, will just have to wait for delivery

Last edited:
me too, i think. bit of issue with my order initially but hopefully it has went through

update: got my confirmation now. wish i had of looked closer and seen i could have collected it tomorrow at Braehead. oh well, will just have to wait for delivery
Did you order a tv or the Samsung frame. I took the frame as cheap but no idea what I'm going to do with it. I wonder if I can return it?

Did you order a tv or the Samsung frame. I took the frame as cheap but no idea what I'm going to do with it. I wonder if I can return it?

i took the frame. i am hoping i can return it for £50 refund. im tempted to just refuse delivery as they are coming seperately. the frame is coming first though. so if i can return it, it would be even better value. i have paid £620 after employer discount, and if i can know another £50 off that by returning the frame, then it would be a mega bargain.

i took the frame. i am hoping i can return it for £50 refund. im tempted to just refuse delivery as they are coming seperately. the frame is coming first though. so if i can return it, it would be even better value. i have paid £620 after employer discount, and if i can know another £50 off that by returning the frame, then it would be a mega bargain.
Well done that's a good deal. £678 for me.

Delivery date keeps shifting in my favour. JBL comes tomorrow not Friday as first indicated. The frame comes Friday not today. I just wondered if I should take delivery of the frame as I will have the JBL or take delivery and then return unopened?

Delivery date keeps shifting in my favour. JBL comes tomorrow not Friday as first indicated. The frame comes Friday not today. I just wondered if I should take delivery of the frame as I will have the JBL or take delivery and then return unopened?
I also have the same. Jbl tomorrow and no confirmed date for frame yet. I'm considering refusing the frame on delivery or instruct dpd to return it before delivery if that possible. Take my chances and see what happens. Best case scenario they refund the £50, worse case is they keep the bezel. I'm likely to bin it anyway.

During calibration, is the subwoofer supposed to emit sound as well as the speakers?

So my first criticism is that voices come out of the rear speakers regardless of source on screen. If watching the news, I don't expect the news readers voice to appear out of the rear speakers. Anyone else get the same?

So my first criticism is that voices come out of the rear speakers regardless of source on screen. If watching the news, I don't expect the news readers voice to appear out of the rear speakers. Anyone else get the same?
It’s been discussed. The jbl has automatically smart mode on. Turn it off

If watching non 5.1 content you can mute the rear speakers.

It’s been discussed. The jbl has automatically smart mode on. Turn it off

I tried holding mute for 3 seconds and nothing happened. When I then press + button it just jumps between mute and volume

I tried holding mute for 3 seconds and nothing happened. When I then press + button it just jumps between mute and volume
Interjecting but is this what your looking for?

It seems there has been another firmware update, I reconnected the soundbar to WiFi today and got another update, firmware 202005180 cast is the same version as previous 1.40.156411.

I noticed they have added a feature if you press the rear button on the remote it used to be low, med, high now it is low, mid, high, off.

Nice to see they are adding updates.

I figured it out. You need to let go of mute before pressing the + button

Yep I made the same mistake, instructions were not clear.

What are you initial thoughts?
Initial thoughts are good. Not been able to test properly yet. Been messing around with kodi trying to get that set up. Also have same issue as you with voice from rear speaker. Only thing that works is turning them off. Won't be able to get the best out of it till I get my nvidia shield

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom