• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

jazz ladies

L

lisa burrell

Listening to Three albums today

Lynne Arriale trio Arise / Soft Jazz/ Piano Drums and bass instrumental

This CD i love because of the sound quality and the space between each of the instrumentalist. If you like Transients and listening deep into the mix this album worth hunting down you can hear something new every time you listen . Plus the music good too

Elaine Elias.. Dreamer / soft jazz on the CD shelf it lives with Diana krall when i look in your eyes and the look of love./ Jazz piano with lush orchestra/

Truly a wonderful laid back lush listen Beautifully produced hi fi for any system or to test any system

Vince Benedetti meets Diana krall /Heart drops / Soft jazz/ Blues/ jazz guitar /Drums/double bass/ occasional trombone.

For me Diana Krall best. the playing on hear superb. Again the Transients.. i just adore sitting listening to every note every cymbal tap every note on the superb jazz guitar playing of Martien Olster/ Have a listen to Detroit blues and note how big the cymbal sounds above the left hand speaker and the metallic sound. Wonderful there's lots to find on this CD.

Attachments

• diana.jpg
    diana.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 26
  • lynne.jpg
    lynne.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 28
  • eliane elias.jpg
    eliane elias.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 27

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom