For Sale Jaybird Bluebuds X

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by bison_uk, Jun 15, 2015.

1. bison_uk

bison_uk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Bought these on 20th May 2015 from Amazon UK.

Earphones are in absolutely perfect condition and have only been worn a handful of times. Have only needed to charge them twice since getting them, so they have barely been used.

Just can't seem to get on with the fit of them. Also, i use an iPod nano to listen to the radio and you need to have headphones physically plugged into the jack or it won't work and as these are wireless i can't use the radio at all :(

Comes with the original box, which is in great condition, all ear tips and 'wings', charger cable, clamshell style holder and documentation.

If you want any other specific photo's... of the earphones ;) let me know.

Price and currency: £100
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT or PP Gift
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. bison_uk

bison_uk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just realised that i can get a full refund from Amazon as it's still within the 30 days.

Archiving thread