JAWS -The Teeth.

there is an auction on soon . selling another original cast , gona try and get it..

Indeed, I have seen that. Good luck and keep me posted.

i won the auction.
hoopers dive mask sold for $4500
Quints Machete sold for $6000

Hi Mr. Quint.
I am prop collector and used to own an original large dense rubber replacement tooth from the movie I got from a studio guy working on JAWS 2. They used the same teeth from the first film and he had two of the large teeth. It disapeared years ago when I was doing a display sadly but always wanted to find another one. Would you have any interest in selling or trading a casting?

Guys,

Inc the Shot glass tooth, here are eight weathered teeth, took me 20 mins at lunch time lol. Not 100% sure about adding a touch of crimson to the edges yet. I might leave that to the imagination.

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg
They are larger than I thought.

You're going to need a bigger frame...

Hi Mr. Quint.
I am prop collector and used to own an original large dense rubber replacement tooth from the movie I got from a studio guy working on JAWS 2. They used the same teeth from the first film and he had two of the large teeth. It disapeared years ago when I was doing a display sadly but always wanted to find another one. Would you have any interest in selling or trading a casting?

That's a shame about the teeth, very annoying to loose a nice piece of movie history.

When these teeth where cast I promised the gent who did them that I wouldn't recast them and I'll stick to that.

They are larger than I thought.

You're going to need a bigger frame...

When you line them up in one row, it really hits you.

one for you

not watched it yet but i've seen his 3 star wars ones and the indiana jones one, very good so i think the jaws one will be up there,

you can download it from the main page.

one for you

not watched it yet but i've seen his 3 star wars ones and the indiana jones one, very good so i think the jaws one will be up there,

you can download it from the main page.

Thank you for the info. I have seen this a couple of times now and it's very well done indeed.

this doc can be downloaded free in a variety of formats free here -

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom