• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

"Jaws" game for PS2,X-Box and PC

A

AVConsumer

I am a fan of the movie "Jaws" and am very anxiously awaiting the release of "Jaws" the video game on the platforms mentioned above. :D Especially X-BOX. I wish the gaming sites and forums would include the screenshots, so that I can decide if buying the game would be worth it. I really hope that they don't use the cover of the 25th anniversary edition DVD. I hated how that looked! The original movie poster picture looked much better! Does anyone know for sure what month it will be out in the stores, this summer? The sooner, the better!

I remember how I disliked the nintendo version of Jaws, back in the late 80's! It really sucked! But that is just MY opinion!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom