Purchase Links:

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Jaws on 4K!!!!???

giphy.gif

Oh. My. God !!!!!!!!!
Take my money now

About time !
I sold my beautiful digibook in preparation for this after its recent cinema rerelease and after hearing nothing assumed it wasn’t happening.
Take my money too !!

This is fake isn't it.

No news of a 4K release afaik.

A few things on Twitter, hope it’s true..
74E7AF78-F472-4501-966B-EA32B505B99C.jpeg

Was just about to post a thread hear too after reading a couple of Twitter links just now. Beaten to it though lol.

Amazing if true. 45th Anniversary so i’d say it was almost a given that it’ll happen.

I might keep hold of my lovely digibook. If the 4K comes in a naff case, i’ll just put the disc in the Digibook :D

The greatest movie of all time, finally coming to 4K BR.

What great news to go to sleep on
:clap::clap::clap:

A classic film and I will buy this, but I imagine the shark will look even more comical in 4k HDR.

i'l probably buy this then put the discs in my retro steelbook :)

One of the titles on my 4K disc wish list. I’ll wait for official confirmation before getting too excited though.

@steviedr Thanks for the heads up my friend.

The reason I upgrade my screen and player to 4K nearly a year ago... I watched the BluRay a few weeks ago and it just looks stunning, cant wait to see how it looks 4K wise. I've got my fingers crossed for an uncompressed Mono soundtrack too.

A classic film and I will buy this, but I imagine the shark will look even more comical in 4k HDR.

Will still look more convincing than any CGI shark in 4K:smashin:

If it does finally arrive, I'll jump onboard.
I just hope and pray that they never go for a remake.
Dads Army with teeth.
:( :( :(

One of the films that are the reason you got into films in the first place.

Can’t wait.

It's on Sky Q in the UHD Spielberg section. It must be from the 2012 remaster and they've up-scaled it maybe. Looks very good though!

I'm guessing everyone would have seen this before the BluRay came out but I watch it every now and again and get goosebumps every time.

I'm guessing everyone would have seen this before the BluRay came out but I watch it every now and again and get goosebumps every time.

Very cool. I'm just now getting into home video media ownership and this is one is a must own in 4k.

Day one purchase if it's true - but only if they change the artwork! :lease:

It's on Sky Q in the UHD Spielberg section. It must be from the 2012 remaster and they've up-scaled it maybe. Looks very good though!
It's pretty decent overall although some of the blue sky scenes look really rough I thought.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom