jason vs freddy

L

luv ya jen

seen this film fri go and see it i think youll be surprised

Why? is it even worse then i think it's going to be?

seen it on friday too and has to be one of the best elm and friday flims yet .i hope it does well money wise as it would be great to see them back again.
p.s i wish folk would not say it`s going to be rubbish until they have seen it ,it better than hulk or t3.
a jason fan.

Originally posted by keanyboy
Why? is it even worse then i think it's going to be?
I dont really like horror movies, but I'm considering watching JvF - I think it's going to be over the top fun from start to finish.

PK

Hi,

Saw it, really liked it. Gory, but not scary.

rai

My brother persuaded me to go yesterday to see this. It will deliver exactly what you expect. It's very, very silly but actually pretty good fun.

However, I am looking forward to the proposed sequel - Freddy vs Jason vs.....Ash!! If they could get Raimi to direct then it would be a winner....

Oh, you also get some cracking trailers: Underworld (Kate Beckinsale as a skin tight leather wearing Vampire - who hunts werewolves; how's that for High Concept :p ) and Kill Bill.

Originally posted by Steve T

However, I am looking forward to the proposed sequel - Freddy vs Jason vs.....Ash!! If they could get Raimi to direct then it would be a winner.

Ash, ash, who the ??*!* is ash ( in a roy chubby brown song-like way)

Seriously though, who is ash....everyones heard of Freddy and Jay Vorhees..

How about jason vs freddy vs michael myers??

Better than ash??
Danny-p

What do you mean who is Ash? Who the hell are you - some Horror Movie Childhood Novice? Go catch up on the history of Film Horror then get back to us!

Just for the record, the Freddie/Jason/Ash love triangle seems extremely ludicrous (i.e. two are invincible and Ash is stuck in a world where everybody's dead).

Originally posted by Dimmy
What do you mean who is Ash? Who the hell are you - some Horror Movie Childhood Novice? Go catch up on the history of Film Horror then get back to us!

Just for the record, the Freddie/Jason/Ash love triangle seems extremely ludicrous (i.e. two are invincible and Ash is stuck in a world where everybody's dead).

Sorry Norman Bates!!!!!!!

HaHa!...

Now where did I put my mother's dress

love the evil dead trilogy

i can watch ash get the crap kicked out of him all day :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom