"Japan's finest" sale on XBLA now

DJSigma

Banned
They all have 2 player co-op apart from Bangai-O HD, although I'm not sure whether the co-op in any of those games is local, online or both.

I have a couple of these games, but I haven't played them much. Try Bangai-O HD. It's mental, very hard, and when I played the demo I had no clue what was going on, lol.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
the demos for bangio and silvergun were very poor and stopped me taking a punt on two very well regarded titles. I only have guwange out of those. its good if you play the 360 mode, too hard to control otherwise.

AvSP

I've picked up Radiant Silvergun. Didn't think much of the demo, but the positive reviews also slate the demo.

I'm not really any use at these types of games, but enjoyed Ikaruga so have taken a punt an another Treasure title.

Have tried the Guwange demo twice but not convinced.

iainl7

Guwange is great. Or at least, I found level 2 near-impossible when I first got it, but somehow reached the point where I could get almost to the final boss on one credit. Achieving what I thought was impossible is usually the sign of an impeccable difficulty curve, anyway.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
I can only get to the final boss on one credit on 360 mode. Normal mode far too hard for me!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom