Japanese Key

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I got a Sony email from the JP psn.

I can read a key xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, and the instructions say

blahblah :)

I'm trying to find a language pack so the japanese letters are displayed so maybe I can get a translation..

Anyone know what it'd be for?

Dan

Last edited:
i got this from www.freetranslation.com

(Step1) PLAYSTATION (R) 3 are triggered. (Step2) PLAYSTATION (R) a/the Network>sign-in is selected. The input of the number, product cord of a/the card/the ticket are selected (Step3) PLAYSTATION (R) Network>account control inside>purchase control>' a/the PlayStation network'. 《主語なし》I input (Step4) "a/the β test exclusive use product cord". 《主語なし》When it succeeds in (Ste p5) input the download and also installation of 'リトルビッグプラネット' the experience version for this campaign come to be produced.

looks like its for a download, somethin like the motorstorm 2 demo where you needed the key for the download link?

I have just received the same email, but I am at work so can't do anything with it. Just enter the code on your PS3, under account management, and it will show you what it is for before you download it. My guess would be either Resistance 2 Beta or Little Big Planet. I think that it might be locked to your Jap account though.

i got this from www.freetranslation.com

(Step1) PLAYSTATION (R) 3 are triggered. (Step2) PLAYSTATION (R) a/the Network>sign-in is selected. The input of the number, product cord of a/the card/the ticket are selected (Step3) PLAYSTATION (R) Network>account control inside>purchase control>' a/the PlayStation network'. 《主語なし》I input (Step4) "a/the β test exclusive use product cord". 《主語なし》When it succeeds in (Ste p5) input the download and also installation of 'リトルビッグプラネット' the experience version for this campaign come to be produced.

it's LBP :) wooo

If it says リトルビッグプラネット in the subject (highly likely), then it's for the LittleBigPlanet beta :smashin:

Hey,

I got a Sony email from the JP psn.

I can read a key xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, and the instructions say

blahblah :)

I'm trying to find a language pack so the japanese letters are displayed so maybe I can get a translation..

Anyone know what it'd be for?

Dan

Did you ever use your JP account much. I've used mine to access the Echochrome demo. Did you download the LBP theme from the JP PSN (is it still available?) My Japanese is not that good.

Cheers

Tommo

Did you ever use your JP account much. I've used mine to access the Echochrome demo. Did you download the LBP theme from the JP PSN (is it still available?) My Japanese is not that good.

Cheers

Tommo

I didn't download the LBP theme.. and I rarely go on the japanese store.

when i got home i found i had downloaded the theme, i just had forgotten - and not even used it :) Ididn't download knowing about the beta either.

just figured out how to get lbp jap beta downloading :D woo

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom