Jap Alien Head Available Here!!£249

ebury

Established Member
Reaction score
Over at dvdslimited they are taking a limited number of orders for this superb
alien head set for £249:devil: Take in to account this will be VERY rare,you will be able to re-sell for alot more judging by some of the sellers on fleabay!!
order here

anyone brave enough to buy one at that price? :)

notice also at the bottom of the page that they're getting in some more of the ltd edition japanese kill bill with sword etc for 80 quid... might be tempting to someone too :D

I am tempted, but can you imagine the customs charges on that?! £300+ easy... Also it looks very fragile, so what would you do if it turned up all smashed up? Not very likely that you would get a replacement...

DVDslimited ship from the UK so no customs!!!
I'm sure with the cost being so high they're going to make sure it arives it one piece. Having said that can't afford one myself :(

yep dvdslimited are taking into account customs charges they will have to pay by importing it themselves presumably. So considering the cheapest this set was going for was £140 in Japan with a maximum of £40 customs charges. I don't think a £70 mark up for something like this is that extravagant for a dvd retailer.

Confirmed. Shipped from the UK. Usually arrive next day (once in stock). Recorded delivery usually.

okay - now I am really tempted... I am trying to convince myself that they are sold out by now...

I've also taken the plunge. I just could help my self. Is there any hope for any of us?

popeye

Lex i know how you feel i am also really very tempted :rolleyes:

I phoned them at around midday and they had between 12-15 left. I know of about 3 or 4 people who have bought one since, and no doubt all the talk regarding this place having them in stock on three different forums will have an impact! I rekon they'll be sold out by the weeknd and so do DVDsLimited themselves!

Those who have ordered this one may be interested to know that itI appears to come with an exclusive Alien 'Kubrick'.

popeye

I nearly went for this and then I realised that I don't even like the films! :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom