January transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chelsea signing Pulisic, good player must be Hazards replacement

City will not sign anyone. I'm out.

I can't see Liverpool signing anyone this window tbh.

I'd have liked Pulisic but that isn't happening now.

Good bit of business (again) by Dortmund for a player who has basically been relegated to appearances off the bench because of Jaydon Sancho.

Pulisic. The guy who got benched by Sancho right. Meanwhile, Chelsea will probably sell Hudson-Odoi for £20mil to Bayern. Joke

Apparently they’re also selling Tammy Abraham to Wolves.

anything to keep this thread warm :laugh:

Is Pulisic staying at Dortmund until the end of the season then, I just seen something on twitter saying he was, I'm surprised if true as Giroud is out and Morata isn't doing much atm.

Is Pulisic staying at Dortmund until the end of the season then, I just seen something on twitter saying he was, I'm surprised if true as Giroud is out and Morata isn't doing much atm.
seems so
doesn't make sense as we need all the help
not sure what to make of Pulisic, especially since he cannot make it into the BVB team

we need a striker and a central defender

seems so
not sure what to make of Pulisic, especially since he cannot make it into the BVB team

we need a striker and a central defender
would you take Lukaku?

would you take Lukaku?

lukaku may play better now as he never got any service under jose's reign but now he may get the service he was looking for, we shall see.

would you take Lukaku?
At this moment I’d take anyone who can score. Not sure if Lukaku would suit our style of play anymore but at least he is a proven PL player. New foreign players are always a risk. But what I wouldn’t give for a prolific speedy striker ! Someone to make our possession count and ease the pressure off a shaky defence

seems so
Because he's still in their CL squad

At this moment I’d take anyone who can score. Not sure if Lukaku would suit our style of play anymore but at least he is a proven PL player. New foreign players are always a risk. But what I wouldn’t give for a prolific speedy striker ! Someone to make our possession count and ease the pressure off a shaky defence

To the Batshuayi!

Whatever happens we certainly need someone in quickly. Its a glaring weakness in our team at the moment and if Hazard isn't firing on all cylinders we struggle to score, like we did last night.

How about Jamie Vardy as a short term fix?

Batshuayi and Abraham out on loan, it baffles me as to why you'd not recall one if not both of them especially if Giroud is out for a while.

I can understand the Pulisic thing bearing in mind your chairman and the commercial appeal it brings plus Pedro & Willian aren't getting any younger.

Whatever happens we certainly need someone in quickly. Its a glaring weakness in our team at the moment and if Hazard isn't firing on all cylinders we struggle to score, like we did last night.

How about Jamie Vardy as a short term fix?
We need something to happen upfront otherwise we are at risk of losing that 4th place
so many points we have thrown away because of our lack of firepower
possession is good for nowt without goals

Batshuayi and Abraham out on loan, it baffles me as to why you'd not recall one if not both of them especially if Giroud is out for a while.

I can understand the Pulisic thing bearing in mind your chairman and the commercial appeal it brings plus Pedro & Willian aren't getting any younger.

It is baffling
I'd be happy with Abraham and Bats upfront as long as we stick with them for a sustained period of time. May be rest of season.
That assumes we can pull them out of their loans. I don't think we can contractually

It is baffling
I'd be happy with Abraham and Bats upfront as long as we stick with them for a sustained period of time. May be rest of season.
That assumes we can pull them out of their loans. I don't think we can contractually

I was reading last night that Chelsea have 41 players out on loan. Do you think any of those will actually become 1st team players?

I was reading last night that Chelsea have 41 players out on loan. Do you think any of those will actually become 1st team players?
We have so many outstanding young players
Sadly I don't think many of them will be given the chance they deserve.
Shameful but that's the way it is if you're going to sack the manager if they don't win something every year

We have so many outstanding young players
Sadly I don't think many of them will be given the chance they deserve.
Shameful but that's the way it is if you're going to sack the manager if they don't win something every year

I believe the PL should have a restriction on the number of players a club can loan out. 40 odd is just ridiculous.
One of your academy goalkeepers has gone on loan to Warrenpoint Town, a local Irish League side just a few miles from where I live. They are a very small club who are struggling in a very poor league. They are not a rich club by any manner or means (home crowds of about 500) so they can't be paying you much of a loan fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom