January Transfer Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you don't dwell on it and then go on about it all the time..

Give me a chance, it's only been a week or so. And to be fair it has made a refreshing change from hearing about how Pogba should be doing better for a £90m player.

Oh, and how crap Lukaku is and should score more goals for a £70m player.

Lukaku was more than £70m wasn’t he??

;)

Give me a chance, it's only been a week or so. And to be fair it has made a refreshing change from hearing about how Pogba should be doing better for a £90m player.

Oh, and how crap Lukaku is and should score more goals for a £70m player.
Just an observation, but maybe if you didn't sound like Owen Hargreaves on steroids every time you talk about a Utd player and their imperious performances all the time, you wouldn't get such a reaction to your posts.
I wonder who posted the most in those 100 pages you talk about?

BTW, I think Sanchez is a very good signing.

Just an observation, but maybe if you didn't sound like Owen Hargreaves on steroids every time you talk about a Utd player and their imperious performances all the time, you wouldn't get such a reaction to your posts.

He could be the worse United player of all time, and Rusty would find something good to say about him [emoji16][emoji16]

Granted, I do like to comment when a Utd player plays well (and you'll see me do it for many players - Kane, Firmino, Aguero, whoever I happen to be watching). But I think it's often justified when you consider the disproportionate criticism certain Utd players (and Utd in general) get on here.

I'm also extremely critical of Utd's often negative performances / José's negative tactics against the better clubs.

I'm never critical of United. I like them. And all their fans.

Granted, I do like to comment when a Utd player plays well (and you'll see me do it for many players - Kane, Firmino, Aguero, whoever I happen to be watching). But I think it's often justified when you consider the disproportionate criticism certain Utd players (and Utd in general) get on here.

I'm also extremely critical of Utd's often negative performances / José's negative tactics against the better clubs.

I'm still sore about sitting up late recently to catch Lukaku's 'incredible' goal against Stoke after reading one of your posts. :D

If it makes you feel better, I’m a bit jealous of the Sanchez unveiling video. Nice production values, we don’t get that on the LFCTV channel. Not to sure about the piano recital, mind. ;)

I was listening to The Totally Football podcast last week, and they revealed that Sanchez was a very accomplished pianist, which made the unveiling video a little less cheesy.

They also revealed that to this day, he loves to climb trees........no joke.

I'm still sore about sitting up late recently to catch Lukaku's 'incredible' goal against Stoke after reading one of your posts. :D

Brings the ball down on his chest and trots past 4 defenders to score. Incredible :)

Turns and shoots, was that it? o_O

Judge for yourselves...Incredible or meh, it was alright. :)

Given the binary nature of the football forums I'm going to stick with incredible, given that it wasn't absolute shit.

Was that it ???????

The Dzeko + Emerson Palmieri deal has been touted for about a week or so at least on the Chelsea blogs. Bizarrely Dzeko is seen as a joke on some of those. Despite the fact that he made our defence look amateur in at least one of our recent ties with Roma! I’d take him in a heartbeat and the combined price for the two looks ok in the current climate.

@Andy did you mention the over 30 age policy? If so you’d be right and it’s raising a few eyebrows on Chelsea blogs etc... and could potentially be seen as Abramovich and the board trying to placate Conte by breaking their own “rules” to secure him. What is clear is that currently we have no in-form senior strikers (and no point in once again getting into the youth conversation as it is futile) and I’d gladly take him over Caroll or Crouch.

He could be the worse United player of all time, and Rusty would find something good to say about him [emoji16][emoji16]

Jesus H Christ....if you look up “pot calling the kettle black” in the urban dictionary, this post appears.

Dzeko always scored against us. I'd rather he stayed at Roma [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom