january sales ???

O

oscarmadfish

might be worth waiting for
prices will be down
there will be no sky till feb
still panny 37 pv500 as my choice so far
but plenty of time to change my mind :rotfl:

yea im thinking of waiting till boxing day or jan sales to buy a new TV, not sure if online retailers would do any offers tho? and i dont really want to go into a shop and buy want incase it has duff pixels

Your a stronger man that what I am!....Tosh 32WLT58 ere we go.

hi,
i have a feeling that the end of november /first week of dec', will be a long enough wait.
with sales down in all forms of electronics ,stores are getting desperate to get a bit serious turnover in.
some stores are reporting silly losses of turnover from this time last year.
enjoy your bartering !!

wait until the last weekend in Jan, for the last 2 yrs the prices have dropped second time at that point!!

Most Online retailers have very small margins and therefore its unlikely that any of them will have a January sale. With regards to shops, you are likely to find discounts on old stock and Non HD stock. If you are thinking of getting a HD ready set and one of the newer models, you are unlikely to find it on Sale in Jan. You may find that prices are generally cheaper as it would seem that Prices in general are falling by a few % each month as all the retailer attempt to undercut each other

the thing you need to know when stores have the jan sales most of the products are old stock and not the new models that are sought after.why drop the price if the sets that are selling well you will prob see a lot of the old sets that are not hidef ready in the sales this year

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom