• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

January sales... Buy now or wait a bit?



Today is the 1st of Jan and im wondering if i should buy an LCD now or wait a week or two?

Do you think LCD prices will continue to drop, or will they generally stay the same? I would quite like my tv now but if i can get a better one for the same price next week i would rarther wait :thumbsup:

Please can i have some expert info Ty.



Distinguished Member
the 64,000 dollar question, personally I would buy now, you will always be waiting for the prices to drop whenever you buy, most of the sales have already started so I can't see the prices dropping down further in the foreseeable future.


The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom