January 2022 Winner - My Pandemic

1080 jawbreaker

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Probably did during Lockdown 1 as the weather was fantastic. Today though there is some crimbo timber to shift. Was gassed after 500 yards šŸ¤£
DSC00745.jpg

didnt have the strength to clone out the plane trail šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚

Great picture, beautiful location.
just off Claybank on the Yorkshire moors, part of the Cleveland Way. Loads of paths are rutted and bogey but this section is nicely pavedšŸ‘

I'm lucky enough to live on the edge of the Norfolk Broads and close to the coast but recently I keep looking longingly at hills and mountains I could walk up and down.
My partner is from Oldham so we head up there now and then but usually at Christmas and all I see are the M62, the Premier Inn and the inside of a pub ;)

I'm lucky enough to live on the edge of the Norfolk Broads and close to the coast but recently I keep looking longingly at hills and mountains I could walk up and down.
My partner is from Oldham so we head up there now and then but usually at Christmas and all I see are the M62, the Premier Inn and the inside of a pub ;)
"Pub"šŸ‘šŸ˜‚

Great photo and pretty much sums up my last two years (and I am sure many others) a lot of walking.

I had been starting to appreciate the scenery in this country more any way prior to Covid hitting but I am sure its made a lot of people realise there are some amazing things to see in the UK and not just abroad.

Great shot! That flare is epic :) And walking was the thing we did the most, by far, in the first and longer lockdown.
f11 goodness

Well scene (seen) and great control over the image.

Paul.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom