Jan Transfer Window facts / rumours.

Like to see Dempsey, Brek Shae, Barton & Bent come to anfield in the January window

i know it aint going to happen tho

How he thinks he doesn't have a team capable of winning the league is beyond me

If you listen to the press conference and read the actual quotes, he doesn't say that. He was talking about the difference in the pressure between City and United as United have a lot of experience of winning titles and we don't.

Also, losing Kolo and Yaya Toure plus injuries to Balotelli, Dzeko, Nasri and the suspension of Barry - along with the continued Tevez saga - means that he wants to bring in one player to replace him.

Abbeygoo said:
If you listen to the press conference and read the actual quotes, he doesn't say that. He was talking about the difference in the pressure between City and United as United have a lot of experience of winning titles and we don't.

Also, losing Kolo and Yaya Toure plus injuries to Balotelli, Dzeko, Nasri and the suspension of Barry - along with the continued Tevez saga - means that he wants to bring in one player to replace him.

Fair enough I just assumed as it was in a paper it must have been true :devil:

I'd be surprised if it was only the one player he wanted unless that is Hulk at 80 million :D

I'd be surprised if it was only the one player he wanted unless that is Hulk at 80 million :D

He did say he wanted to bring in one player once Tevez has gone. We may well also see the departures of Wayne Bridge and Nedum Onouha but this won't necessarily mean the arrival of any replacements as they haven't been used - except in the Carling Cup.

Owen Hargreaves was brought in on a free with this month in mind - lets see if he is up for playing a few games whilst Yaya is away :eek:

Shanksy7 and Gliese 581c......the other thread is closed.

Don't make me close this one.

If the two of you need to discuss off-topic matters,you can do so in private.

Need someone to partner scholes @ united now

Arsenal want Kalou? This must be a wind up?

Has Wenger seen him play?

Whispers at City today that we will move for Gary Cahill.

Whispers at City today that we will move for Gary Cahill.

Would you want him.

He had an ok season with Bolton last year but do you think he would be a regular for City.

I don't think he would add anything to what you currently have personally.

Would you want him.

He had an ok season with Bolton last year but do you think he would be a regular for City.

I don't think he would add anything to what you currently have personally.

Saves anyone else getting him, same as chelsea done for years. Cahill will go where the £ is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saves anyone else getting him, same as chelsea done for years. Cahill will go where the £ is.

If he has a brain he will just see how Bridge's career went downhill going to City (amongst others).

He wouldn't be a regular and would not get enough game time to become an England regular (not saying he would if he went elsewhere but he'd have more of a chance).

Last edited by a moderator:
If he has a brain he will just see how Bridge's career went downhill going to City.

He wouldn't be a regular and would not get enough game time to become an England regular (not saying he would if he went elsewhere but he'd have more of a chance).

Agree, Bridge is **** though so hard to compare the 2. :thumbsup:

Christ, we're even being criticised for rumours now.

I don't think he is the answer ..... however Mancini has already said Kolo Toure is on his way out and personally, I don't think he rates Lescott.

I wouldn't go for him - I don't think Cahill is that good.

thfccambs said:

Lol. Apparently PSG are keen too. Please God I hope one of them takes him, though he's out of contract in summer so would be free if they wait.

As for Cahill, I'm unsure of how much he has to offer elsewhere but frankly he has to be better than Luiz as CB. It might actually lead to Luiz being pushed to RB/RWB as he has the pace, which would mean God awful Bosingwa might go. Can hope.

Last edited:

I went into a dark corner and cried a little when i heard this. He is more brainless than walcott on the pitch.
These type of signings are no good to arsenal.
Rather promote players like chamberlain and ryo rather than signing players who are available on frees.

So Moyes actually get money to spend. . . .and spends it on DARRON GIBSON?

All I can say is thank you Jesus.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom