jamo sub not working

kev lowe

Standard Member
Hi guys and gals

Derrr i need help i've just purchased the jamo a102 and sub 200 to go with my denon 1910 avr now the speakers are really great but the sub dont seem to be working i connected one end to the denon from sub pre out and other to white line in on sub turned on lights on indicating power i get a bit of a verb when cable is half in/out but when playing blue ray or hd get nothing from sub any advice please but be aware im not tech minded which is quite obvious lol thanks.:confused:

kev lowe

Standard Member
there all new cables but read a post that said in speaker settings all speakers should be on small but on my set up front centre was large changed it gonna give that a whirl

davepuma

Distinguished Member
Firstly have you turned on the sub/lfe in the receiver settings? Have you ran the auto set up? Do you hear the sub when you run the speaker test tones?

I would suggest reading the bass management guide sticky in the AV receivers forum and also downloading batpig's guide as it will be easier to understand than the manual.

kev lowe

Standard Member
cheers davepuma all sorted working fine now had center speaker on large changed that and like you put lfe thanks again:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom