Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Jamo DVR50

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by dannybrown, Aug 23, 2005.

1. dannybrown

dannybrown

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    does anyone know how to factory reset a Jamo Dvr50 system? somehow i've lost picture but still have sound, as the hidden features are controlled on screen i can't see them to change them. Would be grateful of any suggestions.
    Cheers Danny

2. kevH

kevH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    hi danny
    i seem to remember early on my dvr50 froze up and went all a little weird i was advised to download the current firmware from the website and install and ive been trouble free since touch wood.
    i do remember tho that their technical dept ( number on website) were very helpful and got me up an running very quickly if you havent already contacted them just give em a call.
    Hope this helps
    cheers

3. dannybrown

dannybrown

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks, am waiting for a reply from the distribution centre in the UK which is where i gather they offer tech support from, i have also downloaded the firmware upgrade but can't load it as have no screen to access the menu, thanks for your help anyway, i will persue the tech support people.

4. pannymad

pannymad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    maybe its because you have set component output - I thought I read somewhere that if you set this then you can't see the menus?