Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Jamo DVR50 Help through Component

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by cibulnz, Feb 17, 2005.

1. cibulnz

cibulnz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I have just got a 435XDE to go with my Jamo DVR50.

On my old TV I ran everything through Scart, which still works with the new TV.
    However I am wanting to run it with component as I have just bought a nice new shiny QED component cable.
    Yet all I get on the Input 2(correct input switch for the 435) is sound and no picture.

Have checked all the cables, looks fine, I have gone into the setup menu on the DVR50and switched video to Component / with Progressive Scan.

Anyone know what could be causing this or seen it before.
    Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Martin

2. dixiedean

dixiedean
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Try going into the set up on the jamo menu and select the video source option. Select Component Video for the video output, Tv input to Analog ( or digital audio to coaxial or optical. When you switch over to input 2 on your Pioneer, it should say Component in the top right hand corner , for a couple of seconds. If it doesn't then it isn't receiving a component signal.

I hope this helps. I am not a teccie, but do have the same system. Basically, jiggle around with the video outputs in the set up menu and you should get there! :thumbsup:

3. dixiedean

dixiedean
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    By the way, check out the Jamo threads in the All-in-One forum, it is wise to be prepared for what may come!
    Good luck