Jamo DVR50 Help through Component

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by cibulnz, Feb 17, 2005.

1. cibulnz

cibulnz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I have just got a 435XDE to go with my Jamo DVR50.

On my old TV I ran everything through Scart, which still works with the new TV.
    However I am wanting to run it with component as I have just bought a nice new shiny QED component cable.
    Yet all I get on the Input 2(correct input switch for the 435) is sound and no picture.

Have checked all the cables, looks fine, I have gone into the setup menu on the DVR50and switched video to Component / with Progressive Scan.

Anyone know what could be causing this or seen it before.
    Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Martin

2. dixiedean

dixiedean
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Try going into the set up on the jamo menu and select the video source option. Select Component Video for the video output, Tv input to Analog ( or digital audio to coaxial or optical. When you switch over to input 2 on your Pioneer, it should say Component in the top right hand corner , for a couple of seconds. If it doesn't then it isn't receiving a component signal.

I hope this helps. I am not a teccie, but do have the same system. Basically, jiggle around with the video outputs in the set up menu and you should get there! :thumbsup:

3. dixiedean

dixiedean
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    By the way, check out the Jamo threads in the All-in-One forum, it is wise to be prepared for what may come!
    Good luck