For Sale Jamo D6 THX Ultra LCR

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Nobbler, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,984
    I have a front set of Jamo D6 THX certified speakers for sale. They are about 7 years old and I am the second owner - I have actually owned these speakers for about ten years and after stupidly selling my last set, I purchased these about a month later...they are in A1 condition but are unboxed so are collection only.
    Even though they are rather long in the tooth as a package, they can still be had new - Jamo D6LCR Front Speaker for D6 THX Ultra Package - Buy from Sound and Vision - and that's price PER SPEAKER.

I'm selling mine on a kind of buy one get two free (almost) basis at £450 collected please. Please do not ask to post as its never gonna happen - I don't have the time to drive anywhere either at the moment but maybe able to meet up somewhere within a reasonable distance (no more than 20 - 30 miles from me) to to a confirmed deal.
    Pictures on request and they are still in my system so a demo is no problem.

Just to point out - these are SERIOUS home cinema speakers and were originally circa 2.5k for the 5.1 set when they first came out back in 2001.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,984
    Up with a couple of piccies - all three speakers are in this condition and this is the one I use as the centre
    ImageUploadedByAVForums1375690725.855555.jpg ImageUploadedByAVForums1375690744.034381.jpg

3. ReTrO

ReTrO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I had a set of these (and the matching surrounds) before my KEF THX speakers and they were rather good. :)

4. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,984
    I know...I bought the surrounds of you under my old user name in Guildford...;)
    They went with my last set but I purchased a complete 5 speakers when I replaced them...

5. ReTrO

ReTrO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Ahh, see I thought the name seemed familiar, I checked my old sale thread (I know!) and it didn't tally up. :)

6. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,984
    Worth a bump?

7. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,984
    Now no longer for sale - will archive when I get on my pc.