Jamo A510 any good?

BigAde

I'm thinking of trying the Jamo A510 as a centre speaker, but I'm a little nervous about trying this since I can't find anyone else who's used/reviewed this speaker or even a shop that sells/can demo it. My only choice would be to buy it unseen/untested by mail-order. I know their A500 system got a slating recently from Home Cinema Choice, but is the more expensive A510 any better?

http://www.jamo.co.uk/consumer/products/products.php3?id=A+510

I guess the only reason I'm considering it really is that it's reasonably flat and wall-mountable, so has a high WAF :rolleyes: I can spend up to £300 on a centre, but I MUST be able to wall-mount it and it should be reasonably discrete. Was looking at the B&W VM1 and also the Mission M7C at around £100. Don't particularly like the look of the Gallos. Any other suggestions would be VERY gratefully received!

:) :) :)

B

Brad_Porter

What amp have you got? This speaker can only be driven at 60watts for long periods.

BigAde

It's a Yamaha DSP-E492... but hoping to upgrade that to a DSP-E800 when I can find one at the right price...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom