Jamo A102HCS5 speaker set question

Adam R

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am becoming interested in the Jamo A102HCS5 speakers but I have a few questions:

Do they have metal or plastic casings?

Anyone here got these & have any comments on their quality/performance? Would also be handy to know what Amp you are running them with.

Also, anyone have any pics or links to pics of their set ups with these speakers?

Thanks in advance.
r2oo:thumbsup:

Just found this thread:http://www.avforums.com/forums/spea...r-reviews-please.html?highlight=Jamo+A102HCS5

Last edited:
They are not worth £200 pound really. What is it you after a style package or a square bookself package

They are not worth £200 pound really. What is it you after a style package or a square bookself package

Do you or have you owned them before? If you have, I'm sure the OP would find it more helpful if you stated why they are not worth £200. If you haven't owned them before then it really is no help whatsoever.

I do own them however, and for ONLY £200 I find the performance very satisfying.

If you set them up correctly with your receiver, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. However, if you want the sound to fill a large room they may not be ideal. But for a normal sized lounge they are fine. There are many reviews on this forum and on t'internet which say the same.

As for appearance, I think they are very stylish and discreet. They have a nice solidity about them which belies their pricetag in my opinion.

The surrounds and centre speakers also have integrated brackets which make wall mounting easy.

Overall, if you have a budget, want something stylish and small with a big sound then there are not many better alternatives at this price.

Here is a link to my lounge set-up:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/members-home-cinema-gallery/951129-my-new-set-up.html

All the best, let us know what you go for:smashin:

Have you tried the Harmon Kardon htks7 speakers,available HERE.
Only just taken delivery of them and waiting for amp to arrive so haven't a clue what they sound like.
Build quality is great thou, reviews are good and price is excellent!!

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
THanks for the info & pics guys.

Yes I have seen the HK's on ebay before...if only they had them in black I would have bought some already!

the search goes on..:thumbsup:

THanks for the info & pics guys.

Yes I have seen the HK's on ebay before...if only they had them in black I would have bought some already!

the search goes on..:thumbsup:

Can you afford £350 for a speaker package

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom