• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

James Caan's Business Secrets app

krtkelv

Standard Member
Hi everyone,

I recently came across this Business Secrets iPhone app from the UK entrepreneur and Dragons' Den star James Caan. The app has some tangible, real-life advice and I was able to apply some of it to my internet business.

My question is, the same as the app, what business advice tools do you use with running your business?

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
I thought it was a bit odd for an ageing Hollywood actor to bring out a business secrets app! Didn't know Dragons Den guy was called James...he certainly doesn't look like a James

Steven

Senior Moderator
As the app exists and is available for free from the iTunes store I see no problem with this thread for the time being

Professor Chaos

Prominent Member
As the app exists and is available for free from the iTunes store I see no problem with this thread for the time being

its obviously :spam:

:devil:

Mr Nook

Distinguished Member
I'll wait for the Richard Branson version ;)

S A

Established Member
ODB_69 said:
I thought it was a bit odd for an ageing Hollywood actor to bring out a business secrets app! Didn't know Dragons Den guy was called James...he certainly doesn't look like a James

He's previous name was Nazim Khan - he changed it to James Caan in his twenties I think.

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
He's previous name was Nazim Khan - he changed it to James Caan in his twenties I think.

Makes sense...though when I saw the thread title I genuinely thought of the Actor. I thought it was some American thing

S A

Established Member
ODB_69 said:
Makes sense...though when I saw the thread title I genuinely thought of the Actor. I thought it was some American thing

Was that not one of the reasons he changed his name - James Caans (actor) career was at peak then, so he changed it to James Caan to get recognised and get more attention.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom