James Bond : General Discussion Thread.

Is trim Adele planning to audition as a Bond girl :D

skynews-adele-birthday-coronavirus_4984152.jpg

@richp007 and other Timothy Dalton as Bond fans which I am.
Bit of a lead up to Timoty getting the role and review and commentary on the stories of the films.

Last clip wont link but clicking on it goes to the correct part.

SPOILERS

@richp007 and other Timothy Dalton as Bond fans which I am.
Bit of a lead up to Timoty getting the role and review and commentary on the stories of the films.

Last clip wont link but clicking on it goes to the correct part.

SPOILERS

BTW if you watch all the above just before going to bed before you go.
Switch the bloody machine off.:rotfl:

watching OHMSS on tv, I hear he turned down 3 further Bond films

George Lazenby (80) is alive and well
His (2017) Docufilm Becoming Bond

MV5BZDRiNGIzYWEtYzY3Zi00MTcwLWFkOWItZjEyYjg0OGMxMGQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NjQxMDA@._V1_.jpg

Apparently he was a complete ass to work with according to Diana Rigg. Hard work, not pleasant etc.

He had a contract for 7! :eek:

But his agent talked him out of any more.

Apparently he was a complete ass to work with according to Diana Rigg. Hard work, not pleasant etc.
And I heard promotional events as well, he was suppose to turn up as would James Bond all dapper, but would turn up casual and unshaven.

Every poll will always have Connery as the winner.

But we all know it's really Dalton.

Every poll will always have Connery as the winner.

But we all know it's really Dalton.
Without doubt think Tim fans of his Bond are loyal.

Dalton is the only Bond to have played Mr Pricklepants.

Robert Pattinson for Bond? He has the backing of Danny Boyle

Probably a bit old now, he’ll be Craig’s age by the time they get around to making the next one :D

Reason 12 probably the biggest reason of the 20 reasons Timothy Dalton is my favorite Bond. 18 and 14 also, as for the comment on his cruel mouth I though he had a predatory look about him almost bird of prey, and yet swashbuckling in fact played an actor later in Rocketeer as a swashbuckling actor and almost an Errol Flynn character in Flash Gordon.

Reason 12 probably the biggest reason of the 20 reasons Timothy Dalton is my favorite Bond. 18 and 14 also, as for the comment on his cruel mouth I though he had a predatory look about him almost bird of prey, and yet swashbuckling in fact played an actor later in Rocketeer as a swashbuckling actor and almost an Errol Flynn character in Flash Gordon.

I'll enjoy having a read of that later.

One of the biggest industry scandals of all time is that he only did 2 films. Shocking.

and yet swashbuckling in fact played an actor later in Rocketeer as a swashbuckling actor and almost an Errol Flynn character in Flash Gordon.

Dalton also looked like an intergalactic Robin Hood (Errol Flynn-esque) in Flash Gordon.

A1675A76-FCC9-464C-9C6A-F284BD2DEF9E.jpeg

Dalton also looked like an intergalactic Robin Hood (Errol Flynn-esque) in Flash Gordon.

View attachment 1393376
That's the character I was thinking he looked like in Flash Gordon.
Also said soon as I read Marvels, Marvels with art by Alex Ross that Tony Stark was drawn as Timothy with the tash, and though when they said they were going to film Iron Man Tim had a shoe in, but unlike Samuel L Jackson did not get on to Marvel (as far as I know using his likeness) and bag the role of Tony Stark but then Tony would not have been the cocky Tony played by Robert we know, but sure Timothy would have brought something to the table.
aa tony tim.jpg

also Mike Deodato Tony was Timothy.

That's the character I was thinking he looked like in Flash Gordon.
Also said when I read Marvels, Marvels with art by Alex Ross that Tony Stark was drawn as Timothy with the tash, but unlike Samuel L Jackson did not get on to Marvel (as far as I know using his likeness) and bag the role of Tony Stark but then Tony would not have been the cocky Tony played by Robert we know.
View attachment 1393389
also Mike Deodato Tony was Timothy.

Duh...I’ve just seen that you mentioned about Flash Gordon already in the original post! :D

If it was several years prior - although I don‘t know how good his American accent is? - Tim would have definitely looked the part as Tony Stark. Maybe he could have played Howard Stark? :D

Other actors that might have played Tony Stark: Tom Selleck, Henry (Fallout version) Cavill. :D

I'll enjoy having a read of that later.

One of the biggest industry scandals of all time is that he only did 2 films. Shocking.

I do like Brosnan but Dalton would have still gotten away with it -age wise - if he had done Goldeneye.

Duh...I’ve just seen that you mentioned about Flash Gordon already in the original post! :D

If it was several years prior - although I don‘t know how good his American accent is? - Tim would have definitely looked the part as Tony Stark. Maybe he could have played Howard Stark? :D

Other actors that might have played Tony Stark: Tom Selleck, Henry (Fallout version) Cavill. :D
Was he playing an American actor in Rocketeer?

I believe Henry Cavill has trouble with tash's some days there on and the next day off. :rolleyes: :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom