• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

James Bond: Bloodstone - any reviews or info

PhilNUK

Established Member
Been playing it on 360

Thoroughly enjoying it! Loads of fun and definitely worth a look! Took me 6-7 hours to complete, but playing it through on 007 mode now and it's solid!!

John-JPL

Standard Member
Can get it 2nd hand for around £25 and it's definitely worth a go if you like Bond. Good story, great gaming moments and I have had a lot of fun with it. I rented it for a week for me an my boy, (10 yo) ended up renting it for another week as we were enjoying it so much. I should have bought it as now I've spunked £13 on renting it :-(

Game feels more like a movie and you play the lead, very linear gameplay but that was to be expected. Daniel Craig and Judi Dench lend their voices thoughout, and unlike a movie tie-in, (which are usually crap), this is a unique and very enjoyable Bond experience, (game was actually written by someone who previously wrote a Bond film I believe).

+ It's James Bond!
+ 5-6 hours play

- It is rather easy

majson83

Established Member
yeh was £20 at asda.

In a way it's a mix and match, in styles, between uncharted (shooting aspects) and splinter cell conviction.

It is a little dissapointing IMO. I love bond, LOVE it! but the game is very short, the story is a bit pants (yes i know, most bond ones are really) but i dunno

I didnt hate it, and enjoyed it while it lasted but felt something was lacking. The short game, the awful multiplayer doesnt help either.

def a rental or v cheap one to buy, sadly.

graphically it looks wonderful though!

mozza54

Prominent Member
Its deffo a rent for the weekend type of game, personally I loved it, the plot was very typical of Bond and the game overall was a lot of fun to play. Id imagine a lot of people would compare it to better 3rd person shooters out there but on its own merit its not half bad

Citizen J

Prominent Member
Interesting to see this thread. Play.com were doing it for £13.99 but they have sold out, I checked out these forums to see what folk think of it and it seems largely mixed.

For £13.99 it may be worth a punt, wanted it on the PS3 but as it's out of stock I may order it on the 360 instead.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom