James Bond 007 - Agent under fire (GC)

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Rich1978, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Rich1978

Rich1978
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Quick question - is the 4 player mode on this game (on the Gamecube) any good? Is it along the same lines as Goldeneye only better?

Actually, anyone got any opinions on what's the best four player game out on the Gamecube?

Thanks

2. stevegreen

stevegreen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +921
    Super Monkey ball kicks ass as a single player, two player, three player and four player game...........

I get really engrossed in Monkey Target and four player Monkey Fight is just mayhem!

Class game all round!

3. stewarthollyhead

stewarthollyhead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    JAMES BOND AGENT UNDER FIRE

I have really enjopyed this game as a single player. It doesnt have quite the imagination and instinctive controls that goldeneye had. But it is good fun. The drivig levels are designed by the NEED FOR SPEED crew also.

If you want better multiplayer levels then i suggest you wait for JAMES BOND NIGHTFLY which is coming out in AUgust (in USA dont know UK date as I have an import console).

I would give agent under fitre a 86& rating.

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't played the GC version but I just got the Xbox version. Personally I'd say stay well clear, I thought it was awful, but I have beeen playing a lot of Halo so maybe I'm spoilt. I doubt you would get anybody to say it's in the same league (or even close) to Halo or Goldeneye. So if it's an update to GE you're looking for, this is not it.

5. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ditto. I rented the XBox version this weekend, and played it for less than an hour. The game isn't bad per se, but compared to Halo, the controls are downright awful. Plus, the inability to map the buttons to the Halo defaults I'm used to made it even more frustrating.

The AI is staggeringly bad as well.

6. Nero

Nero

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    First of all its not as good as Goldeneyes but to be honest i don't think anyhting has come close. But i have bought it on the Gamecube and was playing 3 player last night and was having great fun. I would definatly recommend it. If you are looking for another multi player game then also look at Super Monkey Ball