Jailbroke 3g 3.1.2 but no signal with orange

Alfie84

Standard Member
Hi All

I frankly have had enough of the 4 os so decided to give jailbreaking my iphone 3g ago so I downgraded to 3.1.2 and used blackra1n, managed to jailbreak my phone but could not pick up any signal from orange, I then went ahead and installed blacksn0w and my handset started seacrching for a network provier but it just keeeps saying searching.

Am I doing something wrong here or missing out something important? could anyone advise me on this?

Many Thanks

Nick

cv65user

Standard Member
goto settings > about . is it getting iccd code . this will indicate if sim is getting response from mast

Alfie84

Standard Member
Thanks for the reply cv65user:smashin:

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have gone back to the ios4 I will jailbreak it again tonight and have a look. If my sim is NOT getting response from mast what does this mean?

Thanks!

Alfie84

Standard Member
Ok sorted it now.

First off I went back to ios4 and used redsn0w which jailbroke just fine reception and all but run like crap!

so I then downgraded back to 3.1.3 and used redsn0w intsead of black ra1n again no signal until I downloaded ultrasn0w rebooted and all is fine yey! also running so smoothly =D.

apple dont want people jailbreaking but stick us poor 3g owners with an unusable and jailbreaking seems the only way back!:confused:

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom