Jailbreak but on O2 Contract advice

claret73

Standard Member
Hi Guys
Have read the stickie & FAQs so just a small confirmation...
I'm gonna legit buy an IPhone from O2 seeing the £100 discount on offer...I'd stick with O2 but wish to Jailbreak for the 3rd party apps.

Is Visual Voicemail the only thing I'd lose & are there any other consequences in doing this? ModmyIFone.com heavily US info, so hope I'd get an answer here.

Any against doing this? Should I just leave it all OOTB & look at Apple's apps & Upcoming SDK Devving?
Cheers
Andy

hutch

Distinguished Member
You wont be able to get an "old" iphone now, all sold out in preparation for the new model.

If you jailbreak and stay on an official iphone contract you wont lose anything, not even visual voicemail.

hutch

Distinguished Member
Bear in mind that the latest firmware still hasnt been jailbroken and that is what will be on the new iphone, the dev team cracked the eariler version but the last two beta releases havent been done yet...

andersonshatch

Bear in mind that the latest firmware still hasnt been jailbroken and that is what will be on the new iphone, the dev team cracked the eariler version but the last two beta releases havent been done yet...

Ah, it won't take 'em long :D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom