Jag

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by paul0703, Nov 4, 2004.

1. paul0703

paul0703

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Im new to this forum, but can anyone tell me or point me in the right direction to find out when FX289 will be showing the remaining seasons of JAG, I watched evryone upto season 5 and waited with bated breath for season 6 but then they showed season 1 again.

Any help greatly received

thanks

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +975
    There is only a simple email contact on the website.

It's not unusual for a channel to buy a set amount of seasons and repeat them a few times either to guage viewer interest or spread out the cost of purchasing a full series over a few years.
    However it may be that a few seasons may have their PAY rights tied up either by SKY1 or Hallmark.

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi,

"JAG" Season 6 will probably be on Hallmark or FX289 again, very soon.

If you want to keep up with American shows, and which channel is showing what episodes and/or when a particular series is being aired, I'd highly recommend that you download the trial version of a brilliant piece of TV guide listings software called "DigiGuide".

Click here and see if you think it will do the job for you. I'd highly recommend it, as it has a lot of personalisation that you can do.

Pooch