1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jackie Brown - DTS?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by lechacal, Nov 7, 2002.

1. lechacal

lechacal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Am I being thick, or what? I've doing a search and I can't see that this hasbeen discussed here before so, chances are that I am!

The new JB CE advertises that it has a dts soundtrack on the box. Well I can't find it. Is the box mislabelled or do I have to wear a big pointy hat and stand in the corner?

2. nwgarratt

nwgarratt
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,821
    If you talking about the R2, I have it and it does have DTS (and very good it is).

3. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And I watched her last night R1 in glorous DTS.

I selected audio options, DTs is the first option. It then comes up a confirmation screen where you have to select the DTS logo and then the little red dts logo lights up on you're amp. sweet

shame about the french credits tho :mad:

4. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There aren't any French credits unless you explicitly hit the "angle" button on your remote (or maybe select the French soundtrack). I have the R1 canadian and the credits are all in English unless I select otherwise. Probably an incompatibility with your DVD player or you sat on the remote ;)