Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Ixos Gamma 6006

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by creed, Mar 2, 2004.

1. creed

creed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    is this speaker cable a good one.?.i am using Marantz SR4300 with Mission M74i as front, Klipsch SC.5 centre channel and Mission M71i as rear, with a Mirage subwoofer, i am using Cambridge Soundwork 16gauge wire for the centre and the rear, and i'm constructed a pair of FFRC cable for my front speaker, do you think if i change the front and centre to the Ixos Gamma 6006 is a wise move.?.

since i got an offer for a pair of 3 metre run of Ixos Gamma 6006 for roughly usd40...is that a good deal.?.

2. creed

creed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    or i can get some cheapo cable that constructed in main China at an very very attrative price, the brand is AudioMaster (i don't think its a big brand name either), but they have some cable twisted in a PVC jacket which looks great, 2.5mm X 2, and over 300 strand counts, selling for usd1 per metre...

or just get those plain 10/12 gauge cable with over 300 strand count as well, price is almost same....usd1 per metre...these are not twisted in a PVC jacket tough...

could you guys help me to decide it, coz i don't wish to just simply waste my money on the cables...

3. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,039