Ixos BN550 or Monster TYM2F-B / YM2F-B

chris l.

Established Member
Mar 31, 2002
Reaction score
I'm wanting to run an LFE signal to two separate MJ Ref 100 subs's

Mark Grant can't manufacture a Y-cable on his Canare LV77S / Canare RCA's, which is a pity as this would complement the two sub cables I already have from him.

Have now found 1RCZ male to 2 RCA Female T adapters (used in car audio hifi)




But can't find anywhere to buy or that will ship to the UK.

Has anyone bought these / know where I can get them (manufacturers not responded to e-mails)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Chris L.
Have a look at www.maplin.co.uk as a quick search there turned up a "gold 2 Phono Female to 1 Phono Male Adaptor" part number M34195.

I didn't look any further but they tend to stock every type of connector
I have read many posts referring to Maplin, but never think to look there myslef !

Many Thanks Ian J.
Thanks's Ronak-T2,

But I needs a 1 male to 2 female.

Have ordered a Maplin item and I will see how I go with that.


Chris L.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony BRAVIA 9 Mini LED TV: The Best HDR TV EVER?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Top Bottom