1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ive succumbed to a panasonic 42pe50b

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by martd77, Oct 30, 2005.

1. martd77

martd77
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After reading all the stuff on here about panasonic being so good quality etc and the excellent thread someone placed on here to www.digitaldirect.co.uk i am in the process of returning my 7day old relisys and will be purchasing the 42 pe50b with dmr es10 dvd recorder.
    I was quite happy with the relisys apart from the slight jerkiness when credits roll on sky tv and when the camera pans quickly in the sport and the picture lags a bit so im hoping i will see a definite improvement in overall quality.
    Before i order,has anyone had any good or bad experience with this company?I ask because i mailed a query to them on tues an never got a reply and it took me most of the day fri on the phone before one of their sales personnel answered it.
    cheers
    mart :)

2. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,036
    I haven't used them, as I couldn't speak to anyone when I tried to call. And my emails went unanswered. Also, their delivery states 7-14 days, so whens it coming?

I used www.letsgodigital.co.uk. Free next day delivery, answered all my emails quickly, and very helpful over the phone. :)

3. martd77

martd77
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that,the package is even £25 cheaper and like you said free delivery,i did question why i was paying £70 delivery and having to wait 7-14 days but that fell on deaf ears.
    Thanks again :)

4. rune

rune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I'd be careful ordering from a company that cant even answer sales question, imagine how their after sales support is.