I'm nervous all this wait and anticiptation. In the back of my mind I'm thinking - maybe the 1st box release might not be too good; maybe the PQ might be just OK and not fantasic?!! So I've ordered and will put off the installation until some of you trail blazer do the road test, and could then cancel if you don't tell me how good it is! - Shocking really but I'm a B of T! Anyone else thinking the same?