Ive got a Yamaha DSP-AX620. Now for the speakers!

agw_01

Standard Member
Reaction score
After having no luck at Richersounds while looking for a new amp/reciever I decided to get the Yamaha AX-396 that I had seen in Currys.

I went to a different Currys superstore than the one which I had seen the 396 in originally, and was shocked to see the £400 Yamaha DSP-AX620 for £150 (display model). I asked for a demo and as soon as I heard it, I bought it.

I am now looking for some new front speakers. I will use my current Mission 700s for the rears and was hoping to pick up some Mission M73s for £93 from RS.

They no longer stock them, and I was just wondering where I can get some M73s for around the same price? Or, are there any other speakers that give the same/better performance for the same price?

Thanks

Am looking to sell my Sony STSB920 tuner. Yours for £75. 2.5 years old but hardly used. Comes with box and manuals. Mint condition. Let me know if you're interested.

P.S. I think I'd persist for a while and try and find a pair of m73's for ~£100. There must be some more bargains to be had since they are clearing stock for the m73i's.

Originally posted by LBB
Am looking to sell my Sony STSB920 tuner. Yours for £75. 2.5 years old but hardly used. Comes with box and manuals. Mint condition. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks mate. Sorry, but I can only just a new pair of speakers :D

If you haven't sold it in a few months when I get a bit of money ill definately take it off you, as I have heard these tuners are in short supply... and they do look pretty sexy! lol

Is yours a silver or black model?

MuFu, yeah, the 702e's were some that I looked at. They are really nice, especially in Beech.

Im going down to Richersounds on Sunday with £100 and am either getting the M73s or the 702e's. Im not really bothered which ones I get, as long as they are Missions :D

The 700s have been excellent speakers, and I want to stick with Mission if things are gonna be getting better!

BRING ON THE DSP!

hi agw 01
hifi junkies sell the mission m73 for a £110 they also try to price match as well .Its worth giving them a ring there service is excellent too.
gonzo:)

Hi AGW_01

The tuner is black. Should have it for a while longer so let me know.

Gonzo, thanks. Ive been on their site before, and am just going to take another look.

LBB, I should hopefully be getting a nice income of around £95 for a few computer repairs that people owe me for, so as soon as I get that, ill let you know :) Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom